Shiply allows you to easily import an eBay item you are selling, have won or currently bidding on.
1) Go to our simple list form and select the most suitable category: www.shiply.com/listings/form
2) Click the "Is this an eBay item?" checkbox.
3) Enter the eBay item ID number (this is the long number located in the top right hand corner under the description tab).
4) Click the "Import eBay Item Details" button.
5) Shiply automatically imports the item description, photos and collection address details.
You can import an eBay auction item to Shiply at any time before or after the end date.
You are never under any obligation to accept a quote on Shiply; you can list an eBay auction item on Shiply even if you have not yet won the auction.
If you win the auction then you have discounted shipping prices ready for you to use and if you do not win then the Shiply listing can be removed.